What is Device as a Service (DaaS)?
Device as a Service (DaaS) provides technology hardware, managed services and consulting services needed to select the right devices for your business and keeps them running, updated and supported throughout their entire lifecycle, including retirement — all for one fixed monthly fee.
Benefits of DaaS
- Device refresh and upgrades according to your unique requirements
- A wide range of device options (Lenovo, HP, Apple, etc…)
- Ability to scale up or down on-demand as business needs change
- Eliminates the headache of forecasting for future hardware requirements
- Financial flexibility for controlling your cash flow from an up-front pay for everything now model (CapEx), to a predictable monthly expense (OpEX)
- Reduce workload of internal IT staff by relying on an expert for device management and support
- Single vendor for procurement through the entire lifecycle reduces the management resource burden
- Asset and financial controls and reporting dramatically improved
- Hassle-free, certified, secure, eco-friendly device disposition and destruction
DaaS is Smarter than leasing and buying
Up-to-date, secure devices are essential to businesses’ productivity and help you remain competitive. However device refreshes are often extended well beyond their due dates as IT departments are stretched to balance managing the devices while tending to urgent business critical needs.
DaaS includes all the technology hardware, managed services, and consulting you need to select the right devices for your business, then keep them running, updated, supported and retired. All this for one monthly predictable fee.
Why Chose QRX for your DaaS needs?
QRX is vendor neutral – Our clients decide on the hardware that works best for them. Our QRX Solution Advisors are knowledgeable and will work with our clients to accommodate their needs.